Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Enchanted Wedding Inspiration.

SO as it goes, my posts seem to be a
 continuation of each other lately.

When searching for beautiful Vera Wang dresses I came across 
this wedding inspiration board based around one of the Vera Wang dresses that I featured in the previous post.


AND of course I couldn't resist continuing the fairy theme that this blog seems to be having as of late.



When I was searching for ideas for my own wedding decor, I was very inspired by the enchanted forest theme.

weddingbycolor

I didn't take it to the extreme or anything BUT there was a definite subtle theme.

lovelyandgracious

My colours were light grassy greens and dark tealy blues much like the next picture.

The venue for the Ceremony was outdoors agains a
 wooded backdrop.

The Reception was inside of a gorgeous
Log Cabin like building.

The centrepieces were willow branches and orchids with
little fairy lights and butterflies.

stylemepretty

It was all very beautiful.....*sigh*

wishpot

If I could choose a theme or decor inspiration again,
I would pick the same.

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

1 comment:

  1. Just curious how you would dress the ring bearer in an enchanted forest wedding?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis