Thursday, November 25, 2010

Marie Antoinette.

I am completely in love with the style and fashion from the 
Marie Antoinette directed in 2006 by Sophia Coppola


After watching this movie back in 2006 
I was left with a so so impression of the movie itself 
but the fashion was overwhelming!


I love that throughout the movie Marie's style transforms
 from ornate to absurdly extravagant.  
The hair gets higher, the lips get 'redder' and the dresses get 
much. 
much. 
much.
bigger.

Kirsten Dunst in Marie Antoinette. Photograph: Leigh Johnson
I can't get over the powdery blonde hair,
the pale skin,
the rosy cheek and red lips...

I wish I could live in this picture....

It's all so indulgently feminine.
 The soft colours and florals...with punches of red.

Would it be inappropriate for me to start dressing like this every day?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis