Tuesday, July 31, 2012

!!! 30 Day Style Challenge !!! ~ Day 5 ~ 50s Market Dress


So I'm doing well... 2 days in a row!! 

This is the outfit I wore yesterday when my mom took me out to lunch in the Byward Market.

It was a gorgeous day to be outside and to catch up!

We had chicken Caesar salads and strawberry daiquiris on the patio at 


and they were yummy indeed :)



Then we perused the market where I picked up a ridiculous amount of food
(strawberries, rasberries, blueberries, carrots, potatoes, yellow beans and corn on the cob)

I have already eaten a good portion of it too!

This lovely blue dress is actually a vintage find, 50s era and cotton (two of the greatest things)

There's nothing better to wear on a hot summer day than a cotton dress :)

The hat is from forever 21 (and somehow goes with everything)


The belt is also a 50s era vintage.

It is stamped brown leather with awesome beading detail on the back.

I found it for a steal on etsy!


The sunglasses are from Aldo Accessories.... I think...and they also seem to go with everything!

Thats pretty much it!


Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Love that dress. You look phenomenal in it and are a great homage to girls of the 50's. Only one thing better than 50's style is you in 50's style. You are a unique and beautiful woman inside and out. Never let anyone stifle you creative spark no matter how stupid he may be, that flame will never be extinguished. Eventually he will once again be ingnited by your passion and realize the err of his ways. You know if it were me that had a chance with you I wouldn't be completely dim witted. You derserve the best of the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis