Tuesday, July 31, 2012

!!! 30 Day Style Challenge !!! ~ Day 5 ~ 50s Market Dress


So I'm doing well... 2 days in a row!! 

This is the outfit I wore yesterday when my mom took me out to lunch in the Byward Market.

It was a gorgeous day to be outside and to catch up!

We had chicken Caesar salads and strawberry daiquiris on the patio at 


and they were yummy indeed :)



Then we perused the market where I picked up a ridiculous amount of food
(strawberries, rasberries, blueberries, carrots, potatoes, yellow beans and corn on the cob)

I have already eaten a good portion of it too!

This lovely blue dress is actually a vintage find, 50s era and cotton (two of the greatest things)

There's nothing better to wear on a hot summer day than a cotton dress :)

The hat is from forever 21 (and somehow goes with everything)


The belt is also a 50s era vintage.

It is stamped brown leather with awesome beading detail on the back.

I found it for a steal on etsy!


The sunglasses are from Aldo Accessories.... I think...and they also seem to go with everything!

Thats pretty much it!


Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis