Thursday, March 3, 2011

Pictures that make me smile. Part 5 (pink edition)

I feel like yesterdays post was very serious.
For that reason (and because it's lovely and sunny out today),
todays post calls for some fun.
SO...

 I love pink.

pink.  pink.  pink.

pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.  pink.








pink.

I've said it before and I'll say it again....
I used to HATE pink.

people change :)

2 comments:

  1. love these. x

    p.s. I'm having a giveaway on my blog for a necklace from pie n the sky if you'd like to check it out. :) x
    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to hate pink, too. I didn't want it shoved on me because I was a girl, and I preferred rich, dark colors. Now i love it- but usually with black.

    I *need* those shoes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis