Monday, October 25, 2010

A New Blog is born!!!

Hello All...

I have created this blog so that I can share the weird and wonderful things that inspire me on a daily basis.  As an artist I love to create things and I am particularly interested in finding hidden gems.... Things that most consider junk or garbage but that can be given a new life with just a little time and creativity.  I feel like this is a good habit to get into to so that we can all get a little farther away from mass production and mass destruction.  Many trends come around full circle.  Instead of throwing away these things that belonged to the generations before us, lets keep them around and bring them into ours.  I know there others out there who share a longing for things that conjure feelings of nostalgia or invoke a sense on whimsy.

Check out WHISPERED WHIMSY VINTAGE on etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis